This Ultimate Wagyu Skirt Steak Stir-Fry inspired by Genius Kitchen is sure to impress!
- 8 ounces trimmed Full-Blood Wagyu Skirt Steak
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 scallion, trimmed, minced
- 1-2 tablespoon finely slivered fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 2 ounces snow peas, strings removed (about 15)
- 4 ears baby corn, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Place steak in freezer for 10-20 minutes to make slicing easier. Holding knife at 45-degree angle, thinly slice steak. Toss steak with 1 teaspoon soy sauce in small bowl and let stand for 10-20 minutes (while preparing vegetables).
- Heat large wok or skillet over high heat for 30 seconds. Add oil and swirl to coat surface. Heat just until oil starts to smoke. Add scallion, ginger, and garlic and heat until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add beef and stir-fry until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Add pepper and peas and stir-fry just until pepper wilts, about 20 seconds. Stir in corn, remaining 2 teaspoons soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Cook and stir just until meat is cooked through, about 1 minute. Serve at once over rice and garnish with scallion and sesame seeds.