Shipping Zones and Pricing:
All shipping orders have a minimum of $150.
Vermont Wagyu beef can be shipped to the following states:
Zone 1, One or Two Day Ground UPS: ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC, VA, WV, OH - FREE SHIPPING
Zone 2, Two Day Air UPS: Rest of States - $49.99
We ship directly from our rural farm every Tuesday (except holidays). We strive to get you your beef order by Wednesday/Thursday.
- On weeks with Tuesday holidays, you must order by the Sunday before the holiday to received your shipment that week.
- Orders placed Tuesday through Monday, will be shipped on the following Tuesday
- Free Shipping Zone States will arrive on Wednesdays or Thursdays via UPS Ground
- Zone Three States will arrive on Thursdays via UPS 2 Day Air
- ORDER DEADLINE: Orders must be received by Monday at 11:59 pm EST to be received that same week
- Orders received after Monday at 11:59 pm EST will be received Wednesday/Thursday the following week
- All orders will be shipped frozen and may arrive frozen to partially thawed
- All orders will be shipped with “Signature Release” which means no signature will be required at delivery
- Sorry, we cannot ship to PO boxes - your order must be shipped to a street address
Vermont Wagyu works with UPS to deliver your products safely to your destination. Once your order leaves the farm at Vermont Wagyu, your order will be managed by UPS. UPS will track your order and keep you informed of any issues. For questions related to your order, once your order has left the farm, please contact UPS at: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-support-center.page for updates or delivery information.
How will your beef be packaged?
- Your beef will be dry aged for two weeks and then vacuum sealed and frozen
- All beef orders will be shipped frozen and will arrive frozen to partially thawed. It may be refrozen as long it’s still below 40 degrees F upon arrival. If the product arrives at room temperature or warm, DO NOT EAT IT. Please contact us immediately.
- A combination of dry ice and cold packs will be used to maintain the temperature of your beef during transit. Once the package arrives, it is your responsibility to keep the product frozen. For example, if you’re away or the package is neglected, and the package thaws, we cannot take responsibility for any lost product.
- Please follow the package directions when handling dry ice and follow the directions provided in the package
- The dry ice is likely to have partially or fully sublimated, but the packaging insulation will continue to keep your product cold
- Your beef will come in vacuum sealed packages and surrounded by a poly bag to protect it during shipping
There is a natural variation in the size and color of your product. Not every cow is the same size, and each cow will produce a variation in the product by the cut as well. There are no additives or preservatives added to our natural product. Since we are a farm, working with a small number of very special animals, we are limited by these variations in nature.
**Important Shipping Notes**
- Vermont Wagyu cannot be responsible for product that fails to be delivered due to incorrect or incomplete addresses. Please check the address before completing your order
- Reasons for package delays include poor weather and other unforeseen disasters. We will be in touch with you if such events occur both before and after your order has left the farm
- Vermont Wagyu cannot be responsible for shipping delays or problems caused by the shipping company, for failure to deliver in an untimely fashion, for incorrect addresses and other failed delivery attempts, and for inclement weather conditions and/or other acts of god/natural disasters/unforeseen events
If any questions arise while we complete your order, we will be in touch with you. Likewise, please contact us if you have any questions or changes concerning your order. We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and want to hear from you if you are anything but thrilled with your order. Thank you in advance for ordering from VT Wagyu.